woensdag 1 februari 2012

Episod 1: My first podcast



This is my very first podcast ever and I hope I will be appologised for my english.
Dutch is my native language and because we live in Sweden I speek swedish as well.
I hope though my english will do.
For those who find english difficult, please let me know, because I was thinking of doing the podcasts in english, dutch and swedish as well.
Something went wrong and the podcast has abruptly come to an end and some parts has been played over twice. 
I do appologize for that. I hope you like my
Enjoy !!




Find me on Ravelry as Swedutch

My WIP's:


My projects which I need to do something with, most blocking

I strongly recommend this blog: Watcha Swatchin by Emily

The knittingfont you can find here

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Meid,wat een lef!
    En knap gedaan hoor in het engels..ik snap niet veel van breien en spinnen en soorten wol...maar ik begreep wel wat je zei dussss....
    Het klinkt ook gewoon gezellig,ik zag wel dat je nog een beetje de bibbers had maar ook dat ging gaandeweg beter...dus

    Keep calm and Carry on!!

    Dikke kus Peet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hoi Peet,

      Wat lief van je !!
      Ja, in het begin een beetje hakkelend en hoop dat dat met de tijd wel over gaat ja!

      Ik zal je laatste zin in gedachten houden voor de volgende.

      Dikke kus terug,

      Snoes

      Verwijderen