dinsdag 9 april 2013

Episode 20




I have been good and bad this week. Finished my moms cardigan (as good as). It is going on the needles again for the button band. I have been infected by the "Color Affection" and knitted one in 4 days. A new record has set. Made some boxes for stitch markers for my knitting retreat coming Thursday till Sunday and I have still a lot to do. Frogged a cardigan and hopefully I will cast on a new one inspired by the Color Affection shawl.

This week's RAP is going to Jackie-Knits and she had on her wishlist the Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante

The nominees for the KAL shawl are:
1. Leftie by Martina Behm
2. Dream Stripes by Cailliau Berangere
3. Saroyan by Liz Abinante
4. Cedar Leaf Shawlette by Alan Dakos
5. Primavera by Kimberly Gintar

You have a week to vote on my Ravelry group.
Come and join us and then we can get starting with knitting.

See you next week!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten