dinsdag 16 april 2013

Episode 21


The voting is over and Dream Stripes by Cailliau Berangere has won with 38% and a good second Leftie by Martina Dehm.
So we will be knitting the Dream Stripes. The KAL is going to start like today and will go on untill may 15 2013. So you do not have to cast on right away. Find the perfect yarn and then get going.
Tag your project with DSKSDH (DreamStripsKalSweDutchHandcrafts) so it will be easier to randomly pick a winner from the finished objects.

We now have 74 for members and I am really excited about that!
Every week I draw a RAP from the group, as you all now, and this time Nancy Liedel won a RAP.
I have sent her the Color Affection by Veera Välimäki.

The knitting bag I got in the mail is from Maria Elena's Bliss and here you can find here on Etsy.

I hope I did not forget anything.

Enjoy!!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten